[kronolith] I cannot write new events (HEAD version)

Jorge Izquierdo jizquierdo at sgi.es
Mon Jul 21 08:10:16 PDT 2003

Hi everybody, I´m still having problems with calendar and some other
database features with the head version of horde. I´ve browsed my
database tables and I see one table that is not created by the
horde/kronolith scripts: horde_categories_seq . Where does this table
come from???

I have also seen that the creation of the horde_category_attributes
database does not contain any primary key statement:

  CREATE TABLE horde_category_attributes (
     category_id INT NOT NULL,
     attribute_name VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
     attribute_key VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
     attribute_value TEXT
);

Is this right? I would be very pleased if someone could send me the
mysql scripts for database creation which works properly with horde and
kronolith. Is neccesary to have PHP compiled with mcal support although
I use sql driver? Why the configuration XML asks for the mcal driver
(mstore) although I´m not using this?

Thanks for your help

Jorge