[kronolith] Performance question.

Gary Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Tue Jul 22 09:37:06 PDT 2003

Okay, some additional progress made this morning.  I tarballed the mysql db and all the entire horde directory and moved it to another box and all is working fine.  I'm not sure why it's working so slow on the other box.  I will be rebuilding it so I can document the recovery process.  They I will try again.

Thanks,

Gary Smith