[kronolith] pear log error - please help.

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 11:58:36 PDT 2003

Hi folks:

installing and configuring Horde/Kronolith for the
first time on Redhat 9.  Once I gunzip and un-tar the
installation files, and rename all the files from
.php.dist to just .php - and try to then login (giving
a bogus username and password), I get the following
error in the web browser:

Warning: Failed opening 'Log.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 175

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'log' in
/var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 186

I got the same error using Redhat 8...I thought Redhat
would have fixed he log module it was missing in
Redhat 8, but apparently not.  I think I need to
download the PEAR log module, but I never go it to
work last time in the first place....I just need help
getting past this error.

Thanks.

Adrian