[kronolith] moving onto the next step....creating a user

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 16:23:45 PDT 2003

Thanks for the link:

http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/horde/scripts/db/auth_initial_user.sql

However, I need to run the script through the command
line (not the mysql monitor!!)- trying to figure out
the rigtht syntax for it to work!

mysql --user=root --password=mypassword < auth.sql

When I ran the above syntax - it gave me a "No databse
Selected" error.  So I searched Google and one guy
said to use the databse name in front of a script
(ie)auth.sql - see below.....but that didn't work
either.

mysql --user=root --password=mypassword < horde
auth.sql

none of these guys worked....

Thanks again.