[kronolith] created user - but still can't login!

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 05:08:00 PDT 2003

Folks:

I sucessfully created a user account in the
horde.horde_users table.  I made a simple user called
'bob' with a password of 'bob' -

INSERT INTO horde_users (user_uid, user_pass) VALUES
('bob',md5('bob'));

Went back to the Horde login page, and tried to login
-nothing happens! - the page just refreshes.  I don't
get any username/password errors.

Do I need to restart or refresh anything?  This is a
fresh install of RedHat 9 - so I didn't compile
anything or add in any options...for mysql, php, or
mysql.

Please help.

Thanks.

Adrian