[kronolith] Re: Import / export desig

steve smailling at free.fr
Sat Aug 2 04:44:51 PDT 2003

I am sorry to make the answer just now.
What I am talking is not yet implemented, it is more about chaing all the
import/export feature.
Let's try to explain it.
What are the differences between import/export and working with a driver
(sql, mcql, ...)? For me, none.
I could work with a csv driver instead of sql, I may be interested in a sql
export of my events.

How to do that?
Move the export/import code into the kronolith/lib/Driver section.

What are the real benefites?
We could add a yahoo driver to manage some calendars, and moving events
from/to kronolith/yahoo would be very easy. The code is in one place.