[kronolith] shared calendar read prmissions

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 11:22:41 PDT 2003

This week I downloaded the webcalendar - WebCalendar -
http://webcalendar.sourceforge.net/

It has shared calendars - but the thing I didn't like
about it is that when you look at another persons
calendar - you can add, edit, delete - basicly do
anything.  There is a option to turn on read only when
viewing calendars - but that also includes the one you
own!!  That's backwards to me....You should be able to
add, delete, edit your own calendar (full control),
but when it comes to viewing someone else's calendar -
you should only have the read permission.

I hope this is the way shared calendar's will be setup
in Kronolith when the next release comes out....or
this is my wishlist I guess....Is this feature already
working in the CVS HEAD version, or am I asking way
too much?

Adrian