[kronolith] Can't view any event when number of event greater than one.

Seth Vongvanich satev at samtel.com
Fri Aug 15 01:32:28 PDT 2003

I have some problem with Kronolith display.

After I'm install kronolith and click calendar menu to test. It seems to
work fine and then I add the first add new event to the month event
My calendar fine to display this first event but then I try to add more
events to the calendar. I can't see any event on my calendar. Please
help.
(I checked for the kronolith_events table. It already collected all the
event)

List of application that  installed on my server:

Horde 3.0-cvs
IMP 4.0-cvs