[kronolith] Kronolith/Invite

Frank Reta frank at lag.net
Fri Aug 22 19:18:15 PDT 2003

Hey all:
            So I just downloaded today's Head release of Kronolith.  I
can't find any consistent information stating that the invite feature in
K. is in the Head releases now.  Can any of the developers verify?

*Ideally* I'd like to get Kronolith to publish a calendar somewhere so I
can get Moment to work and allow my users to book meetings et all.  Is
this being done anywhere right now?

I've just built the whole Head Horde package today with Kronolith,
moment and the works with mysql on the backend.

Anyone? Thoughts?

--FR!