[kronolith] Kronolith/Invite

Frank Reta frank at lag.net
Sat Aug 23 01:01:28 PDT 2003

Ok..so I created a user, frank, with a shared calendar with guests
having the "show" and "read" flags and called the profile frank.

Then I created user, lindsey.  In her account, I created a turba contact
entry for frank. Name, address, etc and for Freebusy URL, I put:
kronolith/fb.php/frank

Is this right?

When I went into moment to create a meeting, I added frank from the
address book and tried to look up the attendee availability and it came
back saying "no information"

Can anyone give me some guidence?  I can't find documentation for this.

--FR!