[kronolith] What Kronolith release do I need to download to have shared calendar function ?

Marco Maiani m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it
Thu Sep 11 03:49:51 PDT 2003

I'm sorry, I visited the pages linked  in your reply but I didn't
understand if there is a version of Kronolith with shared calendar to try
now or if I need to wait for the release 2.0.

In the roadmap page I saw that shared calendar are planned for release 2
and in the  version page I saw that there are a Releng_1 and an head
version in Production but I didn't understand where to find them to
download and above all if the shared calendar function is available in
these  releases.

I'd like to know also if I need to update also Horde because I have a lot
of users using Imp and turba and I don't want to install an Horde release
that isn't stable only for kronolith shared calendar.

Thanks

Marco
At 13.38 10/09/2003, Jan Schneider wrote:
>Zitat von Marco Maiani <m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it>:
>

> > I've installed the stable Kronolith release but now I need to try the
> > shared calendar function, but I don't know what release I need to
> > download
> > to have shared calendar. And do I need to upgrade also some other
> > software
> > like horde or imp to invite people to a shared event ?
>
>http://horde.org/kronolith/roadmap/
>http://horde.org/source/versions.php
>
>Jan.
>
>--