[kronolith] recent documentation for kronolith

horde-list-2003 at digeda.gs horde-list-2003 at digeda.gs
Mon Sep 15 16:48:03 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I'm using IMP 3.2.2 and Horde 2.4.4 and today I've installed kronolith-2.0 cvs.
Well, but I can't using it, because I need a INSTALL document.

There is a docs/INSTALL, but there I've read

"You must at least configure Kronolith in conf.php"

but there is no conf.php, only a conf.xml.

It's also for the registration of the application:

"1. Configuring Horde for Kronolith

   a. Register the application

      In horde/config/registry.php, find the applications['kronolith'] stanza.
      The 'show' parameter should already be marked '=> true'.
"

I've found I have to set to "status" => "active" instead of of show and true. I
know, that coding is more in progress than writing documentation, so I'm
understanding very good was is going on :)

Is there a recent documentation how I can use kronolith with imp? I'm interested
on the shared calender feature.

Thanks in advance

Micha

I hope, nobody will be banning me, because I'm asking for a doc