[kronolith] Existing categories lost (HEAD)

Jan Kuipers jrkuipers at lauwerscollege.nl
Wed Sep 17 14:40:28 PDT 2003

Citeren Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:

Sorry for the double post Chuck!

> Nothing that I can think of recently. But when was your previous update? What
> else looks different? Etc...

I used a CVS of 8 september, which worked fine (still does). The last couple of
days I did several CVS updates, but I didn't notice this thing until today
there are no errors generated. The following occurs:
All but the three default categories in kronolith are dropped, so I loose all
those nice colors in my events :(
Further, "Display detailed notification when each filter is applied" in the
additional rulesettings in ingo is reset to its default.

I _can_ make new categories in kronolith without problems, but now comes the
strange part, when I restart the webserver both items mentioned earlier are
reset to their default _again_.

Returning to the CVS of 8 september clears the problem.

--
Jan Kuipers
Systeembeheer Lauwers College