[kronolith] Cannot login directly from Kronolith

Ivan Lee ivan at linkotec.com
Wed Sep 17 15:00:20 PDT 2003

I currently use:

Horde: 2.2.4
IMP: 3.2.2
Turba: 1.2.1
Kronolith: 1.1

and i found that if I login from /horde/kronolith/, i get this error:

Not Found
The requested URL /horde//horde/kronolith/index.php was not found on this
server.

I could login if I login to other services and switch to Calendar though...
I installed all the directories with the default names.
I know this is just an error due to a wrong webroot or something, but I can't
seem to find what's wrong.