[kronolith] recurring events edit

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 14:53:09 PDT 2003

Folks:

I think Kronolith is great.....however, there is one
killer feature absent that is preventing me from using
at a client I have....the ability to edit recurring
events.

I explained it about a month ago:

"the ability to edit just 1 event of the recurring
events - without affecting the other recurring
events....so the other events remain in tact to the
original recurrence pattern time slots."

I am really dis-heartened by the lack of this feature
Horde/Kronolith....I've seen other web calendars on
freshmeat.net that can do this...but they suck none
the less....

When I contacted Chuck, he said it was up to the
community to at best "make a patch" for this
feature...I am clueless when it comes to PHP and PEAR
(although I plan on learning it soon - PHP), so is
there anyone out there who thinks they could tackle
this challenge, or provide some suggestions, thoughts,
etc.

Thanks,

Adrian