[kronolith] to manage colors ...

Robert BARTHEE r.barthee at auranext.com
Mon Oct 13 05:15:00 PDT 2003

Hi All,
I want to be able to show in the same time user and category for all
events of shared calendars side-by-side
and I try to modify sources to allow each user to define its own colors
to differentiate users and categories of events.
I build patch to manage colors for users like category management with
menu into Option Screen of Kronolith.
Now, i can look events with backgroung color to locate user and border
color to find category.
Today, it works only in Week display, but j want to implement it in
daily and monthly view ...
Is this feature can work in Kronolith and is there a better way to do
that under Kronolith ...
I modified 3 files (/kronolith/prefs.php, /kronolith/lib/Weekview.php,
/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php)
and added 2 files (/kronolith/templates/prefs/display_users.inc,
/kronolith/templates/day/rowhid.inc).
If you test it, you can use patch with option -ip4 if you start under
/horde.
My versions : Apache 1.3.27, Php 4.3.3.RC3, Horde 3.0-cvs, Kronolith
2.0-cvs.
I give my prefs.php under kronolith (see file with patch) to add 3
arrays ($prefsGroups['color'], $_prefs['user_colors'],
$_prefs['display_users']) ...
Thanks for you help.
Robert