[kronolith] Reccommendation to move to SQL

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Oct 21 05:53:43 PDT 2003

Hey folks-

Let this serve as a heads-up that while the MCAL driver for Kronolith works
fine, as we move towards being able to sync Horde apps with various devices,
syncing will probably *not* work with the MCAL backend. This is because of a
bug in the MCAL C library that makes it impossible to add more than one event
per second. This obviously makes it pretty hard to do something like sync,
where you might be adding multiple events.

I'll try and add a conversion script today, since I need to make this move
myself.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
Born right the first time.