[kronolith] Fwd: Kronolith CVS

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Oct 27 10:38:41 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from sdaffner at taos.com -----
    Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:36:23 -0800
    From: Samuel Daffner <sdaffner at taos.com>
 Subject: Kronolith CVS
      To: "'chuck at horde.org'" <chuck at horde.org>

Hi;

Saw your name in the CVS log, hope this mail isn't appropriate.

I'd like to install and test the newer(est) versions of Kronolith. The group
calendaring and iCal stuff are important features of a project we are
working on we would like to consider your product. We have a Cyrus/Silkymail
implementation for our IMAP and ideally need an integrated calendar soution.

Is the only way to get the current code to check it out of CVS? Please Let
me know how I can get started with obtaining and installing the versions
with the group features etc.

Thanks,

Samuel

Samuel Daffner