[kronolith] Ending time of existing event changing...

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Thu Oct 30 17:40:35 PST 2003

I just noticed something today, but I can't say when exactly it changed.

I had an event scheduled for Sunday, November 2nd, from 5:45 am until 6:00 pm. I
needed to schedule the same event to occur again on Wednesday, November 5th
(5:45 am until 6:00 pm). So I opened the November 2nd event, changed the date
to November 5th, and went to "Save As New" when I noticed that the end time had
changed to 1:00 pm. The duration remained 12 hours 15 minutes, but the end time
was selected and had changed from 6:00 pm to 1:00 pm. I tried again, and the
end time is being changed as soon as I select a different day.

It's not the end of the world; I can just select duration (which is still 12
hours and 15 minutes) or change the end time manually. I just wanted to let
someone know in case it wasn't intentional.

Thanks

--
Rick Emery

 you will always long to return"