[kronolith] TR: blank page...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Nov 5 06:25:11 PST 2003

Quoting Nusa <nusabeach at yahoo.fr>:

> I'm sorry, but I think my configuration is well:

You didn't bother reading the FAQ entry, did you? Okay, I'll paste it:

5.1.22 "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: iswarning() in ..."

[Horde 2.x]: After the release of Horde 2.1, the isWarning() function was
removed from PEAR, resulting in this error when using a PHP/PEAR released after
Horde 2.1 was released. Possible solutions are:

    * Upgrade to a newer Horde (e.g. 2.2 or newer)
    * Remove all references to PEAR::isWarning() from the code manually.
    * Downgrade to an older PHP/PEAR version.

The same problem exists in some other Horde applications also (e.g. in Kronolith
1.0). The solution is the same (e.g. upgrade to a newer Kronolith version,
remove the isWarning() calls, downgrade PEAR).

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I am not that interested in green food." - Average Joe