[kronolith] Help Changing Printed Month Calendar

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Thu Nov 6 10:52:01 PST 2003

Further investigation has revealed that this appears to be a printer (or driver)
issue. I failed to mention before that, upon clicking the "Print" link, the
calendar displays correctly in the window that pops up. I'm guessing that, from
there, kronolith simply prints the window contents.

So, I brought the calendar up in the main window and, instead of clicking the
"Print" link, I selected print from the browser's file menu. Again, I got
colored outlines instead of filled blocks and no grid lines. So, it's not a
correctable kronolith issue at all. Maybe I'll try printing it on my Canon
inkjet at home tonight.

Thanks for the replies, and sorry for the noise.

--
Rick Emery

 you will always long to return"
                                              -- Leonardo Da Vinci