Fwd: RE : [kronolith] Multi-user display Patch

Robert BARTHEE r.barthee at auranext.com
Mon Nov 10 00:58:19 PST 2003

We understand that !
But we wanted to keep the logic already in place.
A - Do you want the event to be calendar based only ?
B - Or can you propose something else for our problems
    maybe a design that we could implement ?
We do not want to have our own patch and we would prefer
to come up with a common design.