[kronolith] Fwd: kronolith pgsql problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Nov 13 12:00:14 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from kappel at clunet.edu -----
    Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:06:35 -0800
    From: Kevin Appel <kappel at clunet.edu>
 Subject: kronolith pgsql problem
      To: chuck at horde.org

Hi Charles,

We have been running the IMP/horde framework on a tru64 unix machine and
have had great success with it.  We use postgresql as our database and in
combination with turba, it works very well.  However, we recently attempted
to add kronolith but are having some troubles.

Whenever you add a new entry to the calendar, it never actually stores
anything.  There are no entries created in the database and when I tracked
it in ../lib/Driver/sql.php I found that it actually never inserts the
entry into the database.  There are of set of commands which it fails on:
$id = $this->_db->nextId($this->_params['table']);
if (PEAR::isError($id) {
         return $id;
}
Everytime an entry is added, it allows stops at this point and I am not
sure a) why  and b) how to fix it.

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks very much,

Kevin Appel
California Lutheran University
Information Systems and Services
60 W. Olsen Rd.
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
(805) 493-3254

--
*** Incoming / Outgoing Mail scanned for known Viruses by CLUnet ***

----- End forwarded message -----

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe