[kronolith] more fun with importing counters

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Wed Nov 19 12:26:25 PST 2003

trying to import a CSV calendar file from outlook.  We match up as many
of the entries as we can and then get:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Data.php on line 163

  Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Data.php on
line 165

  Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Data.php on
line 181

  Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Data.php on
line 182

  Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Data.php on
line 163

  Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Data.php on
line 165

  Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Data.php on
line 181

  Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Data.php on
line 182

  Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Data.php on
line 163

  Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Data.php on
line 165

  Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Data.php on
line 181

  Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Data.php on
line 182

additionally, looking at the calendar after the import, many of the
calendar dates are repeated far beyond the requirements and have
nonsense times for notification (4000+ minutes).

importing using outlook file formats aren't much more successful
although I don't have the error report handy.

I've also verified that enter a repeating date manually does not repeat.

ideas?

---eric