[kronolith] pgsql tru64 not adding entries into database

Kevin Appel kappel at clunet.edu
Mon Nov 24 09:37:22 PST 2003

Hello all,

I am running Tru64 Unix 5.1A and have postgresql installed.  I can add
addresses using Turba, but whenever I try to add an event using Kronolith, it
returns to the monthly listing but never adds an event.  I have given the user
all privelages but this hasn't resolved the problem.  I have also checked in
the database to see if any records have been written to the kronolith_events
table, but none have.  I am not sure what to do to fix this.

Any help?

Thanks,

Kevin Appel