[kronolith] Fwd: [PEAR-DEV] Date Package 1.4 release candidate

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Dec 3 15:32:54 PST 2003

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von baba at babaz.com -----
    Datum: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 17:14:39 -0600
    Von: Baba Buehler <baba at babaz.com>
Antwort an: Baba Buehler <baba at babaz.com>
 Betreff: [PEAR-DEV] Date Package 1.4 release candidate
      An: pear-dev at lists.php.net

Hello all,

I got a little time away from my real job, so I put together a release
candidate for a new version of the Date package and uploaded it to the
PEAR web site.

I included fixes for the open bugs from the PEAR web site, some other
bugs people had emailed me patches for, some improvement patches and all
the fixes others had made in CVS in the last few months.

Of course, this also fixes the Span include problem.

Could other Date developers and interested parties please checkout the
new "rc" package and file bugs on the PEAR site for anything that is
broken or we think should be included in a good 1.4 release?

thanks,
baba

--
Baba Z Buehler <baba at BabaZ.com> http://BabaZ.com/ PGP KeyID: 0xA88A6D4C
"Those who are willing to sacrifice freedom for security deserve

Jan.