[kronolith] view a shared calendar with Mozilla's Calendar project

Dennis Ortsen mosaic at pinetree.nl
Thu Dec 18 03:46:26 PST 2003

> This could potentially done with our RPC server. But we need more
> information on what protcols MozCal can use and what kind of authentication
> it supports.
>
> Jan.
>
> --
> http://www.horde.org - The Horde Project
> http://www.ammma.de - discover your knowledge
> http://www.tip4all.de - Deine private Tippgemeinschaft

Well, I'm not a developer at all, but this is the project page for MozCal:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/
And here is the developers guide:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/dev_guide.html
Is that what you mean?

Just for my understanding, with the RPC server you mean an XML RPC server that
can exchange information between Horde apps, Or is it intended only as an
interface between Horde and other XML capable systems/apps?

Thanks in advance,

Wkr,

Dennis Ortsen