Fwd: Re: [kronolith] Stable Branch Shared and Public Calendars?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 13 11:23:13 PST 2004

----- Forwarded message from moorejon at usd465.com -----
    Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:18:53 -0600
    From: Jonathan Moore <moorejon at usd465.com>
 Subject: Re: [kronolith] Stable Branch Shared and Public Calendars?
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Thanks for the info. I will download the latest and set it up on a test machine.
Is there anyplace with a script or instructions on migrating my databases to the
new version?

See below for another question...
--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology

> Well, you need to use a version that has public calendars first... then link
> month.php or whatever view you want by default.
>
> -chuck

When calling the month.php script how do I tell it to reference a particular
calendar. IE I create a calendar as a user calling it "School Activities" and I
set privs so that anyone has read access. How do I build out the url to
month.php so it automatically goes to this users set of calendars to that
specific calendar?

Visit Winfield Public Schools at http://usd465.com

----- End forwarded message -----

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."