[kronolith] Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/share/php/Horde/Share.php on line 344

Erianor ml at thaarna.com
Thu Jan 22 02:08:06 PST 2004

I have the same problem as mentioned in a previous mail by Feczak Szabolcs.

I can add that :
- This error message is always present under the month view.
- I can't access to the Multiple Calendars options.
- If i activate 'Show shared calendars side-by-side' i lose access to Kronolith
as this error is th only thing Kronolith will render.
- I have the same error message in Mnemo.

Maybe it's a problem with shared calendars or items but i can't find where to
configure them in the Horde.

-E-