[kronolith] Kronolith does not display events

Lim Wai Kheong wklim at rhb.com.my
Fri Feb 20 05:08:09 PST 2004

Hi,

    I had been searching through the archives until 2 June 2003 and
still can't find similiar problems. Please forgive me if it had already
been posted.

    Basically I had setup Horde, Imp and would like to try Kronolith's
shared calendar functions.

    However can't seems to add events to the calendar. I can enter
details, save them but I can never see any of them in day, week, month
views. I am sure that the details had been saved because I can retrieve
the details from mysql server (from localhost), just that I can't view
the events.

    There are no messages (not even warnings) in horde.log and mysql.log.

    I am using imp to authenticate the users, so the user ids are
something like user at my.domian.com. To keep things simple, the only
applications that I configured are Horde, IMP, and Kronolith. All
applications are HEAD version taken from snapshots as or 18 Feb.

     I would like to give more information, so just tell me what it is
and I'll post it up on next Tuesday.

    Thank you.

regards,
Lim
p/s:

    Attached is the outcome from my horde/test.php to give more details
about the applications versions.

Horde Version

    * Horde: 3.0-cvs

Horde Applications

    * Accounts: 3.0-cvs <-- not configured
    * Horde: 3.0-cvs
    * Imp: 4.0-cvs (run Imp tests)
    * Kronolith: 2.0-cvs
    * Mnemo: 2.0-cvs  <-- not configured
    * Moment: 0.1-cvs  <-- not configured
    * Nag: 2.0-cvs  <-- not configured
    * Rakim: 0.1-cvs  <-- not configured
    * Turba: 2.0-cvs (run Turba tests)  <-- not configured

PHP Version

    * View phpinfo() screen
    * View loaded extensions
    * PHP Version: 4.3.3
    * PHP Major Version: 4.3
    * PHP Minor Version: 3
    * PHP Version Classification: release
    * You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities

    * Ctype Support: Yes
    * DOM XML Support: Yes
    * FTP Support: Yes
    * GD Support: No
    * Gettext Support: Yes
    * Iconv Support: Yes
    * IMAP Support: Yes
    * LDAP Support: Yes
    * Mbstring Support: Yes
    * MCAL Support: No
    * Mcrypt Support: No
    * MIME Magic Support: No
    * MySQL Support: Yes
    * OpenSSL Support: No
    * PostgreSQL Support: No
    * XML Support: Yes
    * Zlib Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

    * magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
    * memory_limit disabled: No
      If PHP's internal memory limit is turned on and if not set high
enough Horde will not be able to handle large data items (e.g. large
mail attachments in IMP). If possible, you should disable the PHP memory
limit by recompiling PHP without the "--enable-memory-limit" flag. If
this is not possible, then you should set the value of memory_limit in
php.ini to a sufficiently high value (Current value of memory_limit: 8M).
    * file_uploads enabled: Yes
    * safe_mode disabled: Yes
    * session.use_trans_sid disabled: Yes

Required Horde Configuration Files

    * config/conf.php: Yes
    * config/html.php: Yes
    * config/mime_drivers.php: Yes
    * config/nls.php: Yes
    * config/prefs.php: Yes
    * config/registry.php: Yes

PHP Sessions

    * Session counter: 2
    * To unregister the session: click here

PEAR

    * PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):
.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear
    * PEAR: Yes
    * Recent PEAR: Yes
    * Mail_RFC822: Yes
    * Mail_Mime: Yes
    * Log: Yes
    * DB: Yes
    * Net_Socket: Yes
    * Date: Yes
    * Auth_SASL: Yes
    * HTTP_Request: Yes
    * File: Yes
    * Net_SMTP: Yes
    * VFS: Yes
    * XML_SVG: Yes
    * Services_Weather: No
      Services_Weather is used by the weather applet/block on the portal
page.