[kronolith] OS X problems

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Feb 20 08:16:04 PST 2004

Quoting Payton Swick <payton at repligen.com>:

> Using Safari:
> clicking the calendar popup box when creating or editing an event (next
> to "Start On") pops up the mini calendar correctly, but clicking on any
> links cause a 404 error on the page (clicking on Feb. 6th appears to
> try to load /horde/kronolith/6) and have no useful effect.

This is the product of broken behavior in Koqueror. I can't find any
way to make
this work at all in Safari/Konq, and the way the code currently is, it
at least
works in other browsers.

> Using Internet Explorer:
> kronolith never loads. The rest of horde (login, imp, turba, mnemo,
> nag) works fine (although the collapsable menus don't collapse!) but
> when clicking on "Calendar", the right frame just sits there loading
> forever (hangs).

I can't reproduce this. The menus don't expand/collapse because the necessary
DOM support isn't present, so we show everything to avoid being broken.

"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."