[kronolith] Kronolith Reminder Not Working

admin at mikebrister.com admin at mikebrister.com
Sun Feb 22 21:22:11 PST 2004

I'm hoping that one of you can help me. I've got the latest versions of
kronolith and horde. Everything is installed and working perfectly except for
the kronolith reminders. I've gotten them to work in the previous CVS releases
but so far in this latest release I have not.

I can create appointments and delete them, everything works great except those
reminders. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Mike