Fwd: Re: [kronolith] Kronolith Reminder Not Working

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Feb 23 09:32:40 PST 2004

----- Forwarded message from admin at mikebrister.com -----
    Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:33:56 -0500 (EST)
    From: admin at mikebrister.com
 Subject: Re: [kronolith] Kronolith Reminder Not Working
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

I can add an event with no problem, but when I set a reminder for an event
nothing happens. There is no pop-up box or email reminder sent or anything. I
remember in the old CVS there was small notification that would display while
looking at the calendar, that it not there either. It acts just like I did not
put set a reminder.

I followed the install instructions included with kronolith but they say nothing
about configuring the reminder. but I might have missed a  step to get
reminders to work.

Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> wrote ..

----- End forwarded message -----