[kronolith] still can not add events

Antoine Jacoutot ajacoutot at lphp.org
Tue Feb 24 03:44:33 PST 2004

Hi :)

Well... I though my problem was resolved, but it is not...
Adding events in kronolith worked for like 2 minutes, but it does not
anymore :(

I reinstall kronolith+php and I deleted then re-created the kronolith_events
table from scratch and I still can't add events.
As a reminder for my problem, when I want to add an event, I get no error but
the event never appears in the calendar view (and is not created in mysql).
I turned on debug in config/horde.php, but I got nothing more.
I even tried using root for mysql access from kronolith...
What is strange is that I imported my old kronolith data from an old server
and I can see it with no problem, so I don't think it is a mysql access
problem.

If you have any idea, I would really appreciate, I'm out of any right now...
Regards,

Antoine