[kronolith] Link birthdays from turba to kronolith

Alexander Federlin Alexander at Federlin.de
Sun Feb 29 14:30:03 PST 2004

Hi all.

I've started using imp/kronolith/turba recently. It's quite a nice
app, still I'm missing some features (at least I haven't found them
yet).
I added a birthday attribute to my Turba SQL Addressbook. Of course I
do not want to enter the birthdays of all my friends twice, so I'm
looking for an easy way to tell kronolith to include the birthdays
from turba into my calendar.

Did I just miss something? Any ideas how to do this?

Cheers,
Alex