[kronolith] List "old" Calendar entries

Joerg Jaspert joerg at maluska.de
Thu Mar 11 04:03:09 PST 2004

Hi

Maybe something that is already there, but i havent found it. If so please give
me  a pointer. :)

Is there a way to list all existing Calendar entries that are older than the
current day? If possible in a list like the one for the next month you can add
to the Horde startpage as User.
If not - is it hard to add? I dont know PHP much and nothing from the Horde
code, but if you give me a pointer where to look I may find a way to get it
working.

(Something like the Popup reminder Outlook does for things you missed, just for
Calendar entries in Kronolith.)

--
bye
Joerg Jaspert