[kronolith] List "old" Calendar entries

Joerg Jaspert joerg at maluska.de
Thu Mar 11 08:35:38 PST 2004

On Do, 11 March 2004 Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> wrote:

>> Is there a way to list all existing Calendar entries that are older than the
>> current day? If possible in a list like the one for the next month
>> you can add to the Horde startpage as User.
> Not currently.

I've done it now.

>> If not - is it hard to add? I dont know PHP much and nothing from the Horde
>> code, but if you give me a pointer where to look I may find a way to get it
>> working.
> Not hard at all. Would just involve calling Kronolith::listEvents() with
> whatever your desired startdate and enddate is.

Or simply using lib/monthlist.php as a starting point. :)
Well, this was easy. I attach a patch, but its not 100% perfect as i
always got
a "Undefined Index" thing if i tried to use the parameter months. Well, i
hardcoded it for now, it works and thats what i wanted. :-)

Note: Its a patch against monthlist.php. cp that to prevmonthlist.php
and apply
the patch to that one.

--
bye