[kronolith] installation problem(s)

Keyser Soze keyser_soze at usa.com
Thu Mar 11 16:06:25 PST 2004

I am running version 2.2.3 of horde.  Perhaps that is the root of my problem.  However, when I installed it, there was a reason I chose it instead of 2.2.4.  At his time, I can not remember.

Anyway, I downloaded the lastest kronolith and installed it.  When I went to try and edit conf.php, found conf.xml.  After some investigation, I leared that I need to use the 'Horde Administration' menu but it is not in my version of Horde.

So, can I use this version of Kronolith with Horde 2.2.3?  I can pick up an older version of conf.php.dist out of cvs but don't know if it will work.

Please advise.

-Eric