[kronolith] Getting started with shared calendars

John Hayward John.C.Hayward at wheaton.edu
Thu Mar 11 19:21:37 PST 2004

>Quoting John Hayward <John.C.Hayward at wheaton.edu>:
>
>>    I have cvs Kronolith and horde, hordeframework and imp ...
>> I have configured kronolith and can see personal calanders.
>> I guess from comments on the list and looking at the code I should
>> be able to see an options item on the kronolith tool bar which will
>> allow me to create additional calendars.
>
>It's in the Options screen, yes.

For some reason I don't see an option icon on the kronolith tool bar so
it makes it difficult to create additional calendars.
I do see options on the left side but these appear to be horde options.

When I first get to the calendar there is a drop box on the right side
which allows me to select calendars (the personal one is the only one
which is in the drop box) and it does not appear to remember the fact
that I am using the personal calendar so I have to reselect the personal
calendar to see the new item.  However the bigger issue is that I cannot
see the menu option on the kronolith menu bar.

What do I do to get the kronolith menu bar to show the option?

>>    I also get an error when I attempt to enter an item in my personal
>> caledar.  The error messages indicates "user" not found where user
>> is the user that is logged in.

This was caused by failing to create some tables when running the
scripts to create the database.  Since I had an older
version of the database the creation script aparently failed to add some
tables.  dropping the database and re-running the create script resolved
this problem.