Fwd: Re: [kronolith] Multiple / shared calendars

Ben Davis ben.davis at pca-wichita.com
Fri Mar 12 10:42:02 PST 2004

Oops. sorry. I didn't realize the "reply to" wasn't set to the list.

I guess I somehow overlooked the "permissions" button by "calendar
type".  One more question:  when viewing multiple calendars, it shows a
catagory legend for each calendar. However, when I go to Options->Event
Labels,  I don't see where I can select what calendar to edit events
for. Is this possible?