Fwd: Re: [kronolith] Multiple / shared calendars

Benoit St-Andre ben at benoitst-andre.net
Fri Mar 12 11:54:02 PST 2004

Le 12 Mars 2004 14:00, Chuck Hagenbuch a écrit :
> Quoting Ben Davis <ben.davis at pca-wichita.com>:
> > I guess I somehow overlooked the "permissions" button by "calendar
> > type".  One more question:  when viewing multiple calendars, it shows a
> > catagory legend for each calendar. However, when I go to Options->Event
> > Labels,  I don't see where I can select what calendar to edit events
> > for. Is this possible?
>
> Not currently. Event labels are stored per-user right now, not
> per-calendar. Thus, the labels used for each calendar are the labels
> belonging to the owner of that calendar.
>
> There's a TODO item to fix this, but it involves creating a new Horde API
> and some other relatively major changes.
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> "Regard my poor demoralized mule!" - Juan Valdez

We're all facing the same problems :-)

Whithout the fix in the TODO, is it normal that another user that has a write
access on a shared calendar doesn't see the event_categories of that shared
calendar (which are the event_categories of the shared calendar owner) ?
--
Benoit St-André
ben at benoitst-andre.net
Connaissez-vous Linuxédu-Québec ? http://linuxeduquebec.org