[kronolith] Problem with event notification (HEAD)

Jan Kuipers jrkuipers at lauwerscollege.nl
Sun Mar 14 10:15:09 PST 2004

Citeren Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> If you don't want your users to change their address, you need another way
> to set it. And if you do, with a pref hook for example, the prefs system
> should return the correct value.

Ok Jan, I locked the preference and set it's value with a hook. It works now.

--
Jan Kuipers
Systeembeheer Lauwers College

DISCLAIMER

the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please
request a hard-copy version.