Fwd: Re: [kronolith] Multiple / shared calendars

Ben Davis ben.davis at pca-wichita.com
Mon Mar 15 07:28:53 PST 2004

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> I'm not sure how else I can explain it. It'd be great if you'd put
> some of this
> effort into addressing the TODO item that will FIX THIS PROBLEM,
> rather than
> arguing about hacks around it on-list forever.

Point taken.  However, my point was that the current behavior seems
undesirable, in that I shouldn't have to be forced to look at someone
else's personal categories on a shared calendar.  The only thing I was
arguing was that until the categories_api is fixed,  the current
behavior should be changed. But,  I guess this must be more of a matter
of opinion if you think the current behavior is ok..  I won't fight it :-P