[kronolith] Re: Re: Nordic letters are shown as chineese signs(partialy )

Nikolaj Steensgaard nikolaj at steensgaard.net
Tue Mar 16 14:59:35 PST 2004

Ok found out how to solve the problem !
I changed a line in " ..../pear /Horde/NLS.php from

    function getCharset($no_utf = false)
    function getCharset($no_utf = true)

And that solved the problem !
Off course this isnt the correct solution cause i would like to be running
UTF-8(16) instead off ISO-8859-1
But as a workaround its as good as it gets !

Thanks a million for the tips it really helped me a lot !

Regards Nikolaj Steensgaard

news:20040315165350.v8740c8s84oskkk0 at marina.horde.org...