[kronolith] updates and invitations

Edwin Culp eculp at viviendaatualcance.com.mx
Thu Mar 18 09:10:58 PST 2004

Quoting Payton Swick <payton at repligen.com>:

> Since the combination of moment and kronolith is so recent, perhaps this just
> hasn't been implemented yet, but I've noticed that setting an event to send
> updates/invitations doesn't do anything (at least on my install). Is this a
> feature yet to be implemented? or have I configured something incorrectly?

I have no problem sending them from the
  Send updates/invitations to all attendees when saving this
event
Check box on the edit event page, but I do see an error when
I open the " event-invitation.ics" attachment  that tells
me that "The calendar data is invalid"

This probably doesn't help much except as a point of
reference.

ed