[kronolith] Unable to display events

Rob Parry rparry at hydrolab.arsusda.gov
Fri Mar 19 10:38:05 PST 2004

I've got horde 2.2.5 running (upgraded from 1.2.x) with IMP 3.2.3. Been using
Horde / IMP for a couple of years - go Horde Team!!!!

I just installed kronolith 1.1.1 with mysql driver. Problem is - I cannot
display events. New events are being added to database.

I searched the list archives and found poeple with similar problems. The answer
was:

Sounds like you're creating events on your own calendar, but only viewing a
shared calendar. Make sure your calendar has a * next to it on the menu in the
upper right.

-chuck

But I don't have calendar icon in the menu (should I have a calendar icon in the
menu when I'm already in the calendar?). Do I add a calendar menu item to
kronotith? How do I make it have an I next to it.

Thanks!!!

Rob Parry

</rob>