[kronolith] upgrade

Ken Lowther hermit at outofoptions.org
Mon Mar 22 18:24:30 PST 2004

I started off trying to fix a broke weather feed in a version of Horde/Jonah
that was installed early last spring.  Ended up with a broke version and my
backup was also whacked. :(

So, I upgraded and found out that there have been lots of interesting changes.
I have gotten to the point that I can get tasks to show up on the calender, but
my old calenders are lost.  Not a big deal.  the info is in the db, but doesn't
show up.  Also, I can not add an event to the calender.  "Unknow" db error.
Not very helpful and nothing shows up in the logs.

"There was an error adding the event: DB Error: unknown error"

I can't even see in syslog, where the db is supposed to be logging, that it is
complaining.....

Thanks

Ken