[kronolith] Add Event -> Attendees

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at zivix.com
Wed Mar 24 21:41:37 PST 2004

Just did an update and wanted to start playing around with the freebusy stuff.
The first thing I did was add to my turba entry a url of
http://mail.zivix.com/kronolith/fb.php?c=miketest

The calendar "miketest" is Show/Read for all authenticated users and
guests.  I
created an event under this calendar, and tried going to the above URL.
  What I
get is a 0 byte file FireFox wants me to save (fb.php).

Additionally (maybe related) if I create a new event and click on Attendees, I
get the following error message in the window that pops up:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/local/www/data/vhosts/zivix/horde.zivix.com/public_html/kronolith/lib/FBView/day.php
on line 134

I literally just started looking at implementing this, so I could be doing
something wrong, but the Fatal error doesn't sound right so I thought I would
report it.

Any help would be appreciated!

-Mike