[kronolith] An idea

Ben Davis ben.davis at pca-wichita.com
Thu Mar 25 14:04:10 PST 2004

I've got an idea for a feature that I think would be very useful in
kronolith.  If someone's already thought of this or is working on it,
just let me know.

I know right now it is possible to select attendees for an event,
however this is only a list of email address to send invitations to.
While this is a good thing to have, I think it would be extremely useful
to be able to select horde users as attendees, and record these
attendees in the database.  So, when you select attendees for an event,
that event will show up automatically on their calendar. This would be
better than using a shared calendar for something like "meetings"
because then the user would only see the meetings that are relavant to
him/her.

Do you all think this is something that would be useful?  We may need a
little more discussion on exactly how it will be implemented, but, would
there be any caveats?