[kronolith] FreeBusy URL

Vladyslav vladk at azhelp.net
Tue Mar 30 07:57:42 PST 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 18:42, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Vladyslav <vladk at azhelp.net>:
>
> > Does anyone have a luck to make FreeBusy URL working?
>
> Yup.
>
> > What should I write into FreeBusy URL field when adding new contact ?
>
> Can you be a bit more specific about what *isn't* working for you? I really
> don't know what you're asking.

In my address book I have a contact with FreeBusy URL field like
http://domain.name/horde/kronolith/fb.php?c=vivat

When I create new meeting => add Attendees (vivat) than click on
Attendee Availability and it has no information on the picture, however
that user (vivat) has event on that certain day.

--
Best regards
Vlad